Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cudos to Bank of America

I recently got a new credit card for the balance transfer interest rates. (1.9% for one year ) It was a Bank of America card, and I have never used their services before.

I was having a hard time enrolling in the on-line banking. I use this service religiously for most of my bills. I called the 800 number for help and assistance. As I heard the automated voice tell me the wait was 15 minutes – I wasn’t too worried about it since I am at work and can do my job while listening to elevator music a little box popped up on my computer screen asking if I wanted to on-line chat with a rep.

I took advantage of this service. The rep was very professional and answered my questions regarding enrolling in online payments and even answered other questions that I had. It was a bit of a pain to type questions instead of speaking but it did save time waiting on the phone.

It was a pleasure to not have to wait on hold for the 15 minutes. I will be using this service again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home