Saturday, May 13, 2006

Kudos to SBC


…this time

I have been having an issue with my DSL service lately. I called SBC for repair this AM, and after I got away from the call center in India, I got a very nice operator here in the states. She dispatched a service tech who arrived within a few hours.

The service tech was professional and extremely helpful. He found the problem, the network interface box, immediately. Replaced it and was on his way.

The only thing that would have made this better would be if I didn’t have to call India to get service.

Kudos SBC. You done good … this time. Yes, I have had questionable service in the past.

CP on Milwaukee Id10t

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I have to say the same thing while first being upset when they said they would come fix my DSL on Monday when I called in on Friday they recovered by calling my cell phone on Saturday and saying if I could come home they could fix it today.

I raced home ATT man arrived when he said he would then figured out the problem fixed it and showed real joy over the fact I had linebacker service and wouldnt have to pay for the fix.

In one 24 hour period I went from very pissed off customer to very loyal customer nice job on their part.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home